We’re the amp to your guitar
We’re always the loudest and last ones to leave.
We’ll make sure that your voice is loud and clear and we won’t leave until we get there…
We are a creative studio that specializes in graphic design, strategic communications, interior design and audiovisual production. You give us your idea, we’ll tell an amazing story with it.
We’re located in El Paso TX, Mexico City and Dubai. We’re proud of our mixed identity, of the cultural heritage found in both deserts and cityscapes alike. You can probably find us enjoying some tacos al pastor under the Texas sun, going nuts in Mexican traffic or contemplating the grand views of the arab oceanfront, we’re sure to find some inspiration in anything that comes across our way.
There’s an infinite well of creativity where centuries of history, shapes and flavours mix together, all we have to do is take a deep breath and dive in.
Besides all this, we like warmth; we’re all about sincerity and good vibes, both cornerstones of our philosophy for life. We believe clear and constant communication, with a good dose of passion, give the best and most dynamic results.
IGNORE OFF LIMITS. STAY AHEAD.
Results are only as important as your experience when hiring a creative agency
Reason enough for us to always provide the most detailed customer service and good vibes in order to turn your ideas into unforgettable stories, impactful new experiences that will take your breath away.
Our gang’s seasoned enough working with top-level international brands, but don’t let that scare you, we’re all easy going and are always down for a beer or two over some creative brainstorming.
Co-founder of EME, Creative Director, Branding strategist, Mother. Advocate of social justice and equality through graphic design. She drives the mission of the studio, to make sure we contribute and give back to our society. When not working, she loves to spend time with her family and friends, doing yoga, hiking and traveling. Rocker at heart. Always in for concerts and good music.
Co-founder of EME. Joel is accountable for building great relationships and ensures that the work fulfills EME’s core values of being honest and responsible. Born in Mexico City and raised in El Paso, TX. He is an award-winning designer and a master in developing brands for any industry as well as sharing his extensive knowledge in consulting. He is always ready to enjoy tacos al pastor and a round of golf.
Head of Creative in EME Mexico. He got fully into the film, software and communication industry with a single objective: "to amplify the public conversation and focus it into solving global problems". First member of the student movement called #YoSoy132. He is the director and producer of the documentary CHOMSKY & MUJICA. Creative, disruptive, intellectually restless and radically passionate, he always thinks big.
Hiker, tattoo enthusiast, botanist, artist. Alissa is driven by design that has purpose, is functional, and at times, has a playful approach. Alissa loves interactions and collaborating with a diverse range of clients. On her time off, she loves discovering new breweries with friends, spending time with her pups, and plant shopping.
Jorge is a born storyteller and is willing to go looking into the furthest reaches of the earth to find vital information that'll make any story work. A film studies graduate, he has created written content for some of the most prestigious brands worldwide ranging from screenplays to creative copies. Ask him for a round of chess, tell him about your travels or speak the title of any and every book or movie and you’ll have his attention.
Diego has a BA in Cinema and T.V. Apart from having more than 7 diplomas ranging from scriptwriting and photography to 3D Modeling and VFX. He has worked with brands such as Netflix, Wingstop and Louis Vuitton, producing commercials, short films, marketing and photography. Cinema, video games, technology or any other topic of the moment, Diego is ready for anything you wanna have a conversation about.
Carlos was born in Australia. He moved to Dubai in 2013 where he began his journey in the F&B industry as a Designer and Digital Marketing Manager/Analyst. After launching several successful brands he began his freelance venture and traveled around the world for a year creating content. He returned to Dubai where he joined EME as head of creative for the Middle East, Europe and Asia. Football fan, beat boxer and artist in every sense.
Awards and publications
- 2020 Indigo Design Awards, 2 Gold, 2 Silver, Amsterdam
- 2020 Regional Addys Award – Silver
- 2020 Phoenix Addys – Special Judges Award
- 2020 Phoenix Addys – 1 Gold
- 2019 National Addys – 1 Gold
- 2019 Indigo Design Awards – 5 Gold and 1 Silver, Malaga, Spain
- 2019 Indigo Design Award Winners Book 2018
- 2018 Bienal Internacional del Cartel en México
- 2018 Favourite Design 18 Book, France
- 2018 BOB Magazine, Collection: workspace, Korea
- 2018 Indigo Design Awards – 4 Gold, Tokyo, Japan
- 2017 Favourite Design 17 Book, France
- 2017 Chois Gallery, The World Best Graphics, vol.38, Shanghai, China
- 2017 Lürzer’s Int’l Archive 200 Best Packaging Design Worldwide 2017-2018
- 2017 A’ Design Silver Award, Italy
- 2017 Regional Addys – 1 Gold
- 2017 Local Addys – 3 Gold
- 2016 How Magazine Self-promotional Annual
- 2016 National Addys – 1 Silver, USA
- 2016 Regional Addys – 1 Best of Show
- 2016 Regional Addys – 1 Gold
- 2016 Local Addys – 1 Gold, 1 Silver
- 2015 National Addys – 1 Silver, USA
- 2015 How Magazine Self-promotional Annual
- 2015 Regional Addys – 1 Gold
- 2015 Local Addys – 1 Gold, 3 Silver, 1 Bronze
- 2014 How Magazine Self-promotional Annual
- 2014 Local Addys – 3 Gold, 1 Silver
- 2013 Design: Portfolio, Self Promotion at its best. Promotion Rockport Publishers
- 2013 Local Addys – 2 Gold, 1 Bronze
- 2012 Bienal Internacional del Cartel en México
- 2012 Regional Addys – 2 Silver
- 2012 Local Addys – 1 Gold, 4 Silver, 3 Bronze, 1 Special Judge’s Award